Yamaha Wooden Desk with Studio Monitors and Isolation Pads Package
Or just $25 per month*0% Interest for 24 Months**
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21.
24-equal monthly payments required.Read more
0% Interest for 24 Months
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21. 24-equal monthly payments required.
- Yamaha HS5 Two-Way Active Monitors offer a superb listening environment for any at-home studio
- On-Stage WS7500 Series Wood Workstation feature an Ergonomic Z-Frame Constructed from Steel, a Laminated Surfaces, Slide-out Keyboard Tray, and Steel Tubing
- The On-Stage WS7500 Series Wood Workstation is a reliable wooden workstation for all you're at-home gear necessities
- By decoupling studio monitors from their workspace, the ASP3001 isolates the true tone and frequency range of playback recordings
- (2) Yamaha HS5 Studio Monitors
- (1) On-Stage WS7500 Series Wooden Workstation
- (1) pair On-Stage ASP3001 Small Foam Speaker Platforms
The terms "analog" and "vintage" seem to be the big keywords that constantly pop up in defining quality studio gear we know has always delivered the natural sound we've always demanded, even while working in today's digital realm.
Today's major facilities still rely on Yamaha’s historically famous nearfield studio monitor, the celebrated but now discontinued NS-10. It has always remained the epitome of the term "industry standard." They were seen, heard and photographed in thousands of world-class studios. Noted for their brutally honest sound reproduction and unflattering response, these ever-popular monitor speakers are still sought after to this day in spite of the fact that they've been discontinued. The old saying went, "If it sounds good on the NS-10s, it’ll sound good on anything."
Yamaha designed the HS series monitors with a special 2-way speaker set. A woofer and tweeter, each powered by their own dedicated amps, giving the NS10-tradition of flat response that means that your mixes will have their deficiencies revealed so you can make accurate decisions throughout your mixing process. But, unlike the NS-10, the white polypropylene cone woofer and a 1" dome tweeter have an extended range much more in-line with the demands of today's low-end content in many styles of today’s popular music. As analog meets digital, your vocals, keyboards and guitar solos can keep their natural place in the mix as they always have, while your sub-bass and ultra-highs get their chances to shine as well. This will enable your final mixes to translate accurately and honestly to the outside world...ultimately what the NS-10's were famous for.
Things You Will Get:
|Series||At-Home Recording Packages|