Yamaha LC4 Music Lab System
Or just $133 per month*0% Interest for 24 Months**
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21.
24-equal monthly payments required.Read more
0% Interest for 24 Months
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21. 24-equal monthly payments required.
Lab-Based Music Education
Expandable to accommodate classes as large as 48 students, the LC4 uses a network of headphones and microphones to make it seem as if each student is isolated in his or her own practice room; ideal for private practice or one-on-one instruction with the teacher. But with the touch of a button, the practice room walls can be instantly removed for group study, teacher-only broadcasts or “all together now” ensemble performances.
Instructors even have a mute button that disables the students’ instruments when it’s time to pay attention. Exclusive features like LC4 WIFI KIT that enables wireless control of your music lab, the heavy duty Yamaha CM500 headset microphones and the Mega Group quick configuration button set the LC4 apart from its contemporaries.
Wireless Control of the Classroom
The optional LC4 Wireless Kit will allow you to control the lab with an iPad. The exclusive Yamaha LC4 Controller App lets you position student icons in the app to match the physical layout of instruments in your lab. All student icons are selectable from one convenient interface as opposed to scrolling through banks of students eight at a time.
It's All In One Box!
The LC4 comes with everything needed (except musical instruments to be added) for 8 students and 1 teacher (9 stations). That's all the headsets, cabling, I/O boxes, Hub and Control Unit to get a lab up and running fast. The LC4+ EXPANSION comes with everything needed to add 8 more students to the LC4+ BASE (max 48 students). It's All in One Box!
Yamaha Exclusive Features Come Standard
- PC/Mac inputs for each student, ideal for computer/music recording
- Controller App lets you configure and store an unlimited number of class setups, including students’ names and attendance
- Controller App's Scan Mode conveniently auto-scrolls through student instruments for easy monitoring
- Convenient “Mega Group” feature for connecting up to 48 students with the press of a single button
- Heavy-duty Yamaha CM500 Headset Microphones for listening and class communication
- Intuitive installation and operation guides
- Optional LC4 Wireless Kit allows you to control the labwith an Apple iPad
Things You Will Get: