Yamaha HPH-MT8 Monitor Headphones
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 09/23/21.
MT8 headphones feature custom drivers equipped with 45mm CCAW voice coils and powerful neodymium magnets to achieve precise definition and control. Made from aluminium wire coated in highly conductive copper, these lightweight yet powerful drivers provide a broad frequency range of 15 Hz-28 kHz, and deliver flat, ultra high-resolution sound that meets the demands of strict professional monitoring.
Other acoustic components
From the arms to the ear cups, all acoustic components in MT8 headphones have been designed to deliver the most accurate sound possible by completely eliminating extraneous resonance.
- 45 mm custom drivers with CCAW voice coils deliver a broad frequency range and accurate response
- Closed-back, circumaural design for excellent isolation
- Protein-skin leather and large low-resistance cushions ensure stress-free wearability and high levels of isolation
- Three-dimensional arm pivot construction and adjustable slider length alleviate fatigue when working for extended periods
- Moveable earcups allow single-ear monitoring
- Durable ABS housing and rigid die-cast aluminum support-arms for use in the toughest working environments
- Folding arm structure and carrying case
Things You Will Get:
|Headphone Type||Recording Headphones|
|Style||Closed Back Headphones|
|Driver Size Range||Large (41mm-50mm)|
|Frequency Response||15Hz - 28kHz|
|Impedance||Under 50 ohms|
|Included Cables||2 Cables|
|Headphone Output Type||1/8"|
|Weight||0.8 lbs (without cable)|