Yamaha DZR12 Powered Speaker
Or just $52 per month*0% Interest for 24 Months**
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21.
24-equal monthly payments required.Read more
0% Interest for 24 Months
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21. 24-equal monthly payments required.
Advanced FIR-X Tuning
96kHz DSP processors help focus the considerable power output of the DZR12 into truly high-resolution sound with super-low latency. Yamaha's Advanced FIR-X tuning improves their FIR-X tuning technology which utilizes linear phase FIR filters for the crossover network and correct EQ. The FIR filters create a smooth frequency response for stunning clarity and sound imaging without phase distortion. Accurate EQ filtering is also provided for pinpoint adjustment to realize ideal clarity and best-in-class SPL without signal degradation.
D-CONTOUR is an intelligent multi-band compressor that ensures your DZR12's sound stays consistent and clear no matter how hard you drive them. By constantly monitoring the output of multiple frequency bands and applying the optimum EQ adjustments for each, even the highest output levels maintain outstanding clarity and musicality.
DSP Protection Functions for Maximum Output and Component Longevity
One of the advantages of powered speaker is that the combination of transducers and amplifiers can be perfectly matched and optimized for the best possible performance. During the development of the DZR12, Yamaha measured and tested the durability of each transducer and the overall amplifier output to set optimal limiter points for the DZR12 using precise DSP control. Employing many of the same protection functions used in Yamaha's high-end professional power amplifiers, their state-of-the-art DSP consistently monitors the status of the power supply, power amplifiers, transducers, and signal levels, to protect each component in order to maintain optimum performance while extending component life and usability.
- 2-way powered loudspeaker with a 2" HF and a 12" LF
- Maximum 139 dB SPL and 39Hz-20kHz frequency range is ideal for today's sound engineering demands
- High power 2000W Class-D amplifier module
- 96kHz DSP and FIR filter for true high-resolution sound with super low latency
- Advanced FIR-X tuning, the combination of FIR filtering and correct EQ for minimizing phase distortion
- Access a variety of DSP functions and load presets, or make precise adjustments to PEQ, delay, and routing etc. via the intuitive LCD display
- D-Contour and highly reliable protection circuits
- Floor monitoring setting enables mirroring configuration
- Lightweight yet very durable plywood cabinet with premium grade Polyurea coating
- Rotatable horn and variety of U-bracket options (UB-DZR) for rigging allow for very flexible setup and speaker placement
Things You Will Get:
|Speaker Type||Powered Speaker|
|HF Driver Size||1"|
|Maximum SPL||139 dB|
|High Pass Outputs||No|
|Inputs||2 x XLR-1/4" combo|
|Floor Monitor Angle||Yes|