Yamaha Crosstown Series HW3 Advanced Lightweight Hardware Pack
Or just $11 per month*0% Interest for 36 Months**
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 10/31/21. 36-equal monthly payments required. Prequalify For The Sam Ash Card!Read more
0% Interest for 36 Months
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 10/31/21. 36-equal monthly payments required.
In stock. This item ships from a Sam Ash store. You will be contacted before shipment if there are any issues regarding the condition of this item.
Advanced Lightweight Hardware
The Crosstown line of advanced lightweight hardware presents drummers with the next generation of portable and sturdy cymbal, snare and hi-hat stands. This modern-style hardware is made of aluminum with standard diameter tubing that also works with Yamaha System Hardware, offering a 25-34% lighter option compared to comparable standard hardware. The hardware is finished with a fingerprint and scuff-resistant satin finish that never oxidizes
Everything You Need For The Gig
The HW3 Advanced Lightweight Hardware Pack includes two CS3 cymbal stands, one SS3 snare stand and one HHS3 hi-hat stand. The ensemble comes with a carrying case that was designed to hold all pieces, as well as most drum thrones and bass drum pedals. Each component of the hardware pack is also sold separately.
- Exclusive Yamaha hardware design ensures long-term reliability
- Yamaha System Hardware compatibility with cast aluminum pipe clamps
- Fingerprint and scuff-resistant satin finish that never oxidizes
- Easy setup and compact storage with offset tilter and micro gears
- Durable non-slip, channel-track feet
- Durable, padded carry case large enough to hold additional hardware
Things You Will Get:
|Series||The Crosstown Series|
|Hardware Type||Hardware Pack|
|Type Of Stand||Snare Stand|