Whirlwind PodMIXai 2 Channel Active Mixer
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 06/21/21.
- The podMIXai is a small tabletop enclosure with a rugged, ergonomic design for ease of use and easy storage.
- A wall adapter power supply (PS12AC1A) is included which provides 12 VAC at 1 Amp.
- Variable level controls on both the mic and music inputs allow level matching and mixing between the music source and the microphone.
- The mic input can provide up to 60 dB of gain. The music input can boost the signal 20 dB.
- On/Off switches for both the mic and music inputs allow convenient muting control of each signal.
- A bass cut switch is provided on the mic input which can reduce handling and wind noise.
- The LED meter has yellow and red LEDs that confirm output level and a green LED indicates that the podMIXaihas power.
- The yellow starts to illuminate when the output signal reaches -30 dB and the red starts at -10 dB and is fully on when the signal reaches -4 dB.
- Music signals are input via a single 3.5mm (1/8”) stereo TRS jack which are summed to mono.
- The microphone input is a balanced female XLR jack and the output is via a balanced male XLR jack.
- Internal jumpers are provided for applying phantom power to the mic input, changing output level from mic to line and lifting the output pin 1 ground. They are accessed by removing the four screw holding the base of the unit.