Walrus Audio Fathom Multi-Function Reverb Pedal
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 06/22/21.
The Fathom features 4 different algorithms. With Hall, you get wide, open and vast reverb with decay that ends with high-frequency rolloff. The X knob adjusts pre-delay. Plate mode serves up full-bodied reverb with a smooth decay. As with Hall mode, the X knob adjusts pre-delay. Lo-fi gives you filtered reverb with decay ranging from warm, to thin AM-sounding radio. The X knob adjusts filter width. Sonar mode delivers reverb fed with both a high and low octave with the ability to blend the octaves with the X knob.
- 4 different customized reverb algorithms
- Toggle switch (Low, Medium, & High Modulation)
- Hall - wide, open, and vast reverb w/ decay that ends w/ high-frequency rolloff
- Plate mode - full-bodied reverb with a smooth decay
- Lo-fi - filtered reverb w/ decay ranging from warm to thin AM-sounding radio
- Sonar mode - reverb fed w/ high & low octave
- X knob adjusts pre-delay
Things You Will Get:
|Power Requirements||9V DC power supply|
|Power Supply Included||No|