Walrus Audio Deep Six Compressor V3 Guitar Effect Pedal
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 08/01/21.
Updates to the V3 are as follows:
- Added Tone knob (bass cut) for the ability to shape the low end of your guitar signal.
- Soft switch/relay bypassing for smoother more reliable operation.
- Moved to top mounted in/out jacks.
- Updated art by Adam Forster that gives a humble nod to the original art that started it all.
Maximum Amount of Headroom
The internal voltage is doubled to 18 volts giving you the maximum amount of headroom for your sound while maintaining a typical current draw of 8.9mA.
Top Mounted In/Out Jacks
Top mounted jacks give you more real estate on your pedalboard.
Blend and Attack Controls
The Deep Six also offers a Blend and Attack control which allows you to use the pedal with active pickups or humbuckers. The blend feature allows you to use high output instruments while truly being able to dial out any distortion that may be present.
- Top Mounted Jacks
- Internal Voltage Doubler
- Tone knob
- Soft switch/relay bypassing
- Updated Artwork
Things You Will Get:
|Model||Deep Six Compressor V3|
|Power Requirements||9V DC power supply|
|Power Supply Included||No|