Waldorf Quantum Hybrid Synthesizer
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 06/13/21.
- Waldorf-style Wavetables with the latest additions from Nave, including speech synthesis and wavetable generation from audio
- Classic Synthesizer Waveforms with multiple waves for an ultra fat sounds right out of the oscillators
- Granular Sampler with multisampling plus traditional sampling mode
- A resonator for virtual sound sculpting
The flexibility emanating from Quantum’s powerful oscillators and their interaction with one another is simply breath-taking. Never before has it ever been possible to create such a wide sonic bandwidth with one synthesizer. Stretching from classic analog, with precise sample playback, through to harsh or animated digital sounds, escalating all the way up to sound and sequence clusters, that can only be achieved with a modular synthesizer system.
Quantum’s beautiful ergonomic and intuitive user panel supports an artist’s workflow with a previously unknown elegance. The carefully crafted array of aluminum knobs and encoders surround an ultra hi-resolution multi-touch display. Waldorf engineers spent many long hours perfecting the interaction between the display and the physical control elements. The stunning display is a highly flexible extension of the tactile experience and is light-years ahead of any synthesizer currently on the market today.
To help understand functional correlations between one knob and another, each control knob is individually illuminated by a multicolor LED. This makes it instantly obvious when viewing complex settings and modulation settings, where related parameters can be adjusted quickly and efficiently. With the help once again of the gorgeous central display, precise settings can be handled with ease, much the same as the experience when using your cutting-edge computer tablet.
- Digital-Analog Polyphonic Synthesizer with 61 Keys high-quality Fatar TP8S keyboard, channel aftertouch
- Dual timbral: split or layered mode with separate stereo audio outputs
- Pre-loaded with a wide variety of patches by acclaimed sound designers like Howard Scarr
- Module-based preset system for effects, oscillators, step-, and Komplex modulator
- A waveform with up to 8 simultaneous waves per Oscillator in a detuned or chordal mode with hard-sync, warp & PWM as well as tunable noise
- Up to 10,000 sound patch capacity organized by banks, attributes, author and patch number
- MIDI output of local keyboard, wheels and assignable panel elements
- Automation of sound parameters from MIDI inputs via MIDI CC learn function
Things You Will Get: