Vox AC30C2X 30-Watt 2x12" Tube Guitar Combo Amplifier
Or just $65 per month*0% Interest for 24 Months**
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21.
24-equal monthly payments required.Read more
0% Interest for 24 Months
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21. 24-equal monthly payments required.
Not only does the AC30C2X include two channels, it also offers the ability to blend those channels together (a first for the AC30!). The Top Boost Channel serves up that classic AC30 tone, while the new expanded Normal Channel now offers two modes, Normal and Bright, which allow you to achieve the sounds of an assortment of vintage AC30s. Use the channels individually or blend them together for increased tonal flexibility to create a unique sound and feel that's all your own.
The most notable change has been the addition of 2 Celestion Alnico Blue Speakers. The Blue has a bright, lively character with a carefully controlled bottom end and shimmering highs which remains popular and distinctive to this day. This legendary loudspeaker suits a wide range of playing styles and has been heard on some of the most historical rock recordings ever made. The Alnico blue Speakers are the perfect choice if you are looking for more punch, presence and clarity and will put your tone over the top!
- 30-watt, 2x12" combo guitar amplifier
- Two channels with independent volume controls — Normal and Top Boost
- Reverb and Tremolo effects onboard (controllable via optional footswitch)
- Master volume section with Tone Cut and Volume controls
- True bypass effects loop for bringing in your own pedals
- Switchable 8-/16-ohm output jack for external speakers (mutes internal speakers)
- 16-ohm output jack for running a cabinet along with the internal speakers
- Features two 12" 8-ohm Celestion Alnico Blue speakers
- Uses 3 x 12AX7 preamp tubes and 4 x EL84 power tubes
Things You Will Get:
|Amplifier Type||Tube Guitar Amplifier|
|Tubes||3 x 12AX7 preamp tubes, 2 x EL84 power tubes|
|Number of Speakers||2|