Pedal Power X4 Isolated Power Supply
Compact and energy efficient switching power supplies have become the norm for powering laptops and charging cell phones. Problem is, the same switching process that makes them compact and efficient also makes them noisy. While acknowledging the many benefits of switch-mode power, eliminating its noise would be critical when applying the technology to Voodoo Lab Pedal Power. Achieving this would call for a complete revolution in design.
As the pioneer and industry leader of low noise, isolated guitar effect power supplies, Voodoo Lab began a 4-year research and engineering project. The result is a novel approach to power supply design, addressing the unique requirements of the guitar rig with noise effectively non-existent and zero audible artifacts under any circumstances.
Each Pedal Power X4 is individually hand built in Sonoma County, California using only premium materials and components to ensure continuous trouble-free operation under the most rigorous touring conditions.
- Four isolated 9V outputs
- Ultra-compact chassis easily mounts to the smallest pedalboards
- Unique DC transformer topology provides optimum platform for quiet switch-mode power
- State-of-the-art multi-pole filtering eliminates any trace amounts of noise
- Delivers a total of 1000mA to handle high current DSP effects (500mA max per output)
- Includes power cables, universal input power adapter with detachable AC line cord, and 3M Dual Lock
- for mounting
- 5-year warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
Things You Will Get:
|Power Supply Included||No|