Universal Audio Apollo x16 Thunderbolt Audio Interface
Or just $73 per month*0% Interest for 48 Months**
0% Interest for 48 Months
On select purchases $2,000 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 09/30/21. 48-equal monthly payments required.
With the Apollo x16 Thunderbolt Audio Interface, Universal Audio pairs their pristine AD/DA converters with analog circuitry to deliver that lush analog experience. The natural, open sound in the converters develops from the 129-dB dynamic range and unheard of signal to noise ratio of -118 dB. The result is an ultra pristine signal path that is ready for your experimentation.
50% More Processing Power
The Apollo x16 features HEXA Core Processing with six DSP chips to deliver 50% more processing power than previous Apollos ! This real-time processing gives you the ability to use a wide variety of three-dimensional analog sounding plugins.
Real-time Analog Classics
In order to take full advantage of Unison Technology, the Apollo x16 includes the Real-time Analog Classics Plus Plug in Bundle. This incredible plug in menu includes exact emulations of studio icons like the Teletronix LA-2A, Fairchild compressors, and additional emulations for legendary gear from names like Neve, API, Manley, SSL, and more.
Surround Sound Ready
Mixing for a movie, video game or web series that requires 5.1 surround sound? Universal Audio has your back with the Apollo x16. The interface is compatible with projects that are up mixed in up to 5.1 surround sound and has a selectable +24dB operation for out-of-the-box compatibility with professional consoles and high-end equipment. Equipped with 16 x 18 simultaneous inputs/outputs, and two built-in thunderbolt connections, you can combine 4 X8’s for a monster setup of incredibly fast and flawless processing.
- Experience elite-class A/D and D/A conversion nearing the widest dynamic range and lowest signal to noise available
- Track and mix with powerful HEXA Core processing, featuring 6 UAD DSP chips for running more award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins in real time
- Dual Crystal clocking for a low-jitter environment and pure, artifact-free recordings, and solid stereo imaging
- Easily connect to pro-level studio gear with switchable +24 / +20 dB headroom settings
- Work in surround formats up to 5.1, complete with speaker calibration and fold-down
- 129-dB dynamic range and unheard of signal to noise ratio of -118 dB
- Included "Realtime Analog Classics Plus" UAD plug-ins
Things You Will Get:
|Series||Apollo X Series|
|Simultaneous I/O||16 x 16|
|Digital Inputs||1 x AES/EBU, 2 x Line IN (pinned)|
|Analog Outputs||2 x Monitor Out|
|Digital Outputs||1 x AES/EBU, 2 x Line IN (pinned)|