Telefunken USA ELA M 260 Tube Stereo Recording Microphone Set
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 06/14/21.
In use, the ELA M 260 has plenty of tone with excellent detail and clarity. It captures sources with a natural presence, making it a fantastic tool for recording acoustic instruments of all types. Violin, cello, upright bass, drum overheads, percussion, woodwinds, saxophones, strings, and especially acoustic guitar all shine through the ELA M 260. Also, despite its size, it has also served well on vocal applications. Its unique tonal character is very well suited for a myriad of applications, both traditional and not.
The ELA M 260 system features a circuit design based around a New Old Stock (NOS) EF732 / 5840W vacuum tube and a custom output transformer that is wound to exacting specification in the United States. The combination of these features yields a small diaphragm microphone that is unique while also bearing the qualities of the vintage microphones that it was based upon.
- Natural presence and high level of detail and clarity, especially in acoustic and classical applications
- Circuit design based around a New Old Stock (NOS) EF732 / 5840W vacuum tube and a custom output transformer
- Unique while also bearing the qualities of a vintage microphone
- Capsule: TK60, TK61, TK62 - 15 mm Edge Terminated Diaphragm
- Includes Locking Flight Case, Stereo Power Supply, 2 x TK60 Cardioid Capsules, 2 x TK61 Omni Capsules, 2 x TK61 Hypercardioid Capsules, Capsule Cases, Wooden Mic Boxes, Shockmounts, 25' Accusound Dual-shielded Right-angle Cable, Stereo Bar, and Windscreens
Things You Will Get:
|Model Number||ELA-M260 STEREO|
|Series||ELA M 260 Series|
|Pop Filter Included||No|