Telefunken USA Alchemy Series TF51 Multi-Pattern Tube Microphone
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 10/24/21.
More on the way - call 800-472-6274 or chat for availability.
6072A Vacuum Tube
The 6072A vacuum tube (also found in the ELA M 251E and C12) is known for outstanding performance in vacuum tube microphones, making the TF51 Telefunken's lowest self-noise circuit.
TK51D Large Diaphragm Capsule
The TK51D dual-sided gold-sputtered capsule exhibits a smooth mid-range and airy top end, capturing every nuance in pleasant detail.
Custom German-Made Haufe Audio Transformer
A custom German-made Haufe audio output transformer (the original manufacturer for Telefunken) offers life-like fidelity, resulting in a microphone with a beautifully open and smooth sonic profile.
- Female vocals, Pop vocals
- Acoustic guitar
- Drum overheads
- Grand piano
- Open and detailed frequency response
- Airy and smooth top end, reminiscent of the ELA M 251E
- Balanced low-end and natural mid-range
- Hand assembled in the USA
- CK12-style capsule and Haufe transformer, similar to the C12 and 251E
- Includes multi-pattern M 903 power supply, M 803 microphone cable, ZC03 shell case, M 703 shock mount, and M 782 stand mount
Things You Will Get:
|Pop Filter Included||No|