Tech 21 SansAmp Programmable Bass Driver Direct Box
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 06/16/21.
The SansAmp Programmable Bass Driver DI is a 3-channel, programmable version of the single channel pedal format for performing bassists who can’t get enough of a great thing.
Super simple to operate, changes can easily be made on the fly --without having to refer to the owner’s manual. Just turn the knobs to a setting you like, double click on a footswitch and it’s saved in that channel. Create and program any three sounds, from vintage clean to gnarly overdrive to crushing distortion, and access each one instantaneously.
You can also use as the SansAmp Programmable Bass Driver DI a pre-amp or stomp box with any amp/combo, power amp and speaker cabinet, a Tech 21 Bass Power Engine 60, or direct into any mixing console.
• 100% analog signal path and convenient digital programmability
• Three independent footswitches
• Drive, Bass, Treble, Presence, Blend and Level controls
• 1/4-inch instrument level input
• 1/4-inch and XLR outputs with selectable levels
• Measures 7.25”l x 5”w x 2”h in an all metal housing
• Phantom power operable, or utilizes an optional 9V DC power supply
(not included), or 9V battery
• Manufactured in the U.S.A.
Things You Will Get:
|Power Supply Included||No|