TASCAM SERIES 8p Dyna Microphone Preamp
Or just $25 per month*0% Interest for 24 Months**
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21.
24-equal monthly payments required.Read more
0% Interest for 24 Months
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21. 24-equal monthly payments required.
A Superior Front End for Studio and Stage
Tascam has long been known for transparent, natural, ultra-low-noise preamps, and the eight TASCAM no-compromise HDIA (High Definition Instrumentation Architecture) preamps in the SERIES 8p Dyna are its best preamps yet; the noise level (EIN) is at -127dBu, the THD is 0.0007%, the dynamic range is 116dB, and the crosstalk is 119dB. Each SERIES 8p Dyna channel also features an easy-to-use, single-control analog compressor with true bypass for handling hot input signals and creating smooth audio input.
With two instrument/microphone combo inputs on the front panel, you can quickly plug in mics, guitars, bass and more. Six balanced mic/line inputs grace the rear. Every microphone input has individually switched +48V phantom power for using different types of microphones such as Dynamic, Condenser, Ribbon and vintage for proper operation and safety. It adds up to a multi-purpose front end for recording and live sound.
Expand Your Interface or Other Device
Dual S/MUX optical outputs on the rear of the SERIES 8p Dyna enable you to use the unit as a front end expander for S/MUX-equipped audio interfaces, such as TASCAM's SERIES 102i and SERIES 208i, and Celesonic US-20x20. ADAT compatibility is also available. With two S/MUX outputs, you can send all eight SERIES 8p Dyna channels at up to 96 kHz (four channels at 176.4 or 192 kHz), dramatically expanding your system's capabilities.
Send to Anything
The SERIES 8p Dyna's eight line-level analog channel outputs are provided on both 1/4-inch balanced TRS connectors and balanced 25-pin D-Sub connectors. Route signals to interfaces, recording mixers, front-of-house consoles, and pretty much anything else. Connect its D-Sub outputs to a TASCAM ML-16D or ML-32D Analog Dante converter, and it becomes a pristine front end for an audio-over-IP network.
The Features Professionals Need
From its high-end preamps to its versatile outputs, the SERIES 8p Dyna is a thoroughly professional product, right down to its rugged metal 1U rack-mount enclosure. Word clock in and out BNC connectors with an In/Out/Thru switch enable proper synchronization of digital signals. Front-panel analog overload indicators, compression indicators, and digital peak and level meter bars let you monitor the unit's performance. Yet the SERIES 8p Dyna is simple to operate so you can stay focused on the task at hand.
- Versatile, great-sounding front end for recording and live sound
- 8 TASCAM HDIA (High Definition Instrumentation Architecture) microphone preamplifiers
- Single-knob analog compressor with true bypass individually assignable to each input channel
- 2 front panel instrument (Hi-Z)/microphone combo inputs
- 6 rear-panel balanced mic/line inputs
- Individually switched +48V phantom power per channel
- Dual S/MUX optical outputs: 8 channels at up to 96 kHz; 4 channels at 176.4 or 192 kHz (ADAT compatible)
- 8 line-level 1/4-inch balanced TRS analog channel outputs
- 8 line-level balanced channel outputs on a 25-pin D-Sub connector
- Word clock in and out on BNC connectors, with In/Out/Thru switch
- Front-panel analog overload indicators, compression indicators, and digital peak and level meter bars
- Rugged metal 1U rack-mount enclosure
Things You Will Get:
|Model Number||SERIES 8P DYNA|
|Model||SERIES 8P DYNA|