TASCAM Model 12 Mixer/Recorder/Audio Interface with Headphones and Cables
Or just $25 per month*0% Interest for 24 Months**
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21.
24-equal monthly payments required.Read more
0% Interest for 24 Months
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21. 24-equal monthly payments required.
- Samson SR950 Professional Studio References Headphones closed ear design, 50 mm driver, 10Hz-30kHz frequency response, and self-adjusting headband
- On-Stage 20' Microphone Cable features heavy duty rubber outer jacket, wire gauge 24awg, and metal XLR connectors
- The Hosa CPP110 1/4" to 1/4" Phone Cable is designed to interconnect pro audio gear with unbalanced phone jacks. It is ideal for use in a variety of professional and consumer applications.
- Ideal for live sound engineers of any status in need of an affordable live sound mixer
(1) Tascam Model 12 Mixer/Recorder/Audio Interface
(1) Samson SR950 Professional Studio References Headphones
(2) On-Stage 20' Microphone Cable
(2) Hosa CPP100 Series 1/4" TS Audio Cable
About the Tascam Model 12 Mixer/Recorder/Audio Interface:
Tascam's Model 12 is a compact all-in-one integrated mixer designed for music and multimedia creators, songwriters and performers. Features include Tascam's critically acclaimed multi-track recorder, USB audio/MIDI interface, DAW control functions, and unique podcasting capability including mix-minus and smartphone inputs. The Model 12 supports your creative process, production, and workflow from start to finish including podcasting.
The Model 12’s intuitive internal 12-track recorder records WAV files of up to 24-bit/48 kHz audio quality directly to an SD card, with 10-track playback. Supporting metronome, punch-in/out, and overdubbing functions, the internal recorder also allows WAV files to be imported directly into a DAW for further editing or production.
An onboard USB Type-C connector facilitates connecting a computer to the Model 12 for playback and recording utilizing a wide range of popular DAWs.
Basic external DAW control (Faders, Mutes, Pans, Solos, Record arm, Play, Record, Stop, FF/Rew, Jog) using HUI/MCU protocol emulation is integrated for tactile control of most major DAW's.
Things You Will Get:
|Hi Z Input||No|