Strymon Zuma High Current DC Power Supply
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 10/17/21.
In Stock: Ships Directly From Our Warehouse (Factory Sealed).
Zuma’s all analog circuitry offers two stages of isolation, completely eliminating ground loop and AC line noise issues, allowing your pedals to sound like they were designed to sound.
WORLD TOUR READY
With automatic international power compatibility built-in, Zuma delivers an abundance of clean, rock-steady power to all your pedals, on any stage anywhere you play in the world.
NEVER RUN OUT OF OUTPUTS
Have a growing rig? Zuma is part of an expandable system. Add more outputs by connecting a Strymon Ojai (sold separately) with the 24V Out jack.
Ins & Outs
- 9 high-current, fully isolated outputs
- 9 outputs offer 9V DC option
- 500mA per 9V DC output powers nearly any pedal
- 2 selectable outputs offer 9V, 12V, or 18V DC options
- 12V option provides 375mA, 18V provides 250mA
- 10 pedal cables included: 5x 18" pedal cables (5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connectors, center negative, right angle to straight cables), 5x 36" pedal cables (5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connectors, center negative, right angle to straight cables)
- Detachable IEC power cable included
- 24V OUT jack allows connection to additional outputs via Strymon Ojai (sold separately)
- Nine individual custom transformers (one per channel) deliver clean, consistent power
- Worldwide power compatibility insures no-hassle international touring
- Energy efficient, compact design
- Lightweight and rugged anodized midnight blue aluminum chassis
- Fits under most pedalboards
- PedalTrain mounting bracket available (sold separately)
- Designed and built in the USA
|Power Requirements||100V-240V AC|
|Power Supply Included||Yes|