Ray34 4-String Bass Guitar (Black, Rosewood Fretboard)
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 06/15/21.
Modeled after the classic StingRay design, this bass has a vintage flare that looks great. Available in either mahogany or swamp ash, this bass has a large, low-end tone. The double cutaway body is contoured for the utmost comfort. The neck is a roasted hard maple and has a 34" scale length. The fingerboard is 9.5" radius and comes in either rosewood or roasted hard maple.
Upgraded for today's player, this bass doesn't disappoint. The body showcases a really cool pickguard. The bridge is Sterling by Music Man designed, modeled after the original on the Ernie Ball Music Man StingRay. The open gear tuners have a vintage look, but they've got modern functionality.
Rich with low-end tone, this bass has a Sterling by Music Man designed alnico humbucker pickup at the bridge. Coupled with the 3-band active preamp, this great sounding instrument can cover a range of styles.
- Double Cutaway Stingray Design
- Mahogany or Swamp Ash Body with Circular Pickguard
- 34" Scale Length Roasted Hard Maple Neck
- 9.5" Fingerboard in Rosewood or Roasted Hard Maple
- Alnico Humbucker with 3-Band Active Preamp
- Sterling by Music Man Bridge and Open Gear Tuners
- Includes Gig Bag
- Get your Sterling by Music Man RAY34 StingRay Electric Bass today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
Things You Will Get:
|Bass Guitar Type||Solid Body Bass|
|Body Style||Double Cut Bass Guitar|
|Number of Frets||21|
|Active or Passive||Active|
|Number of Pickups||1|
|Bridge Pickup||Ceramic Humbucker|
|Case Included||Gig Bag|