Based off the MC-707, the Roland MC-101 takes all the power and flexibility of the MC-707 and puts it into a smaller, battery-powered 4-track box, along with the same sound engine. Since it’s four tracks, you can contain notes and sound data which means you can have any combination of sounds on each individual track.
- 4-track sequencer optimized for creating today’s electronic and dance-oriented music
- Legendary instruments like the TR-808, TR-909, JUNO-106 and SH-101 are all here, ready to replicate classic sounds or be combined, tweaked, and processed into entirely new sounds
- Solid yet lightweight and runs for about five hours on four AA batteries
- Each track has independent effects processors with a huge number of variations
- Advanced USB audio interface capabilities and can record an entire mix or all four parts to individual tracks in your DAW
- Includes 4 alkaline batteries and SD Card