I’ve played a lot of Michael Kelly’s in my day, but this one really resonated with me. As soon as I pulled it out of the box, it just felt right. The neck is very comfortable, and it chimed nice and clean as I strummed it. On top of all of it, I couldn’t get over how beautiful it was. It has these lush caramel creamy colors to the ebony, and I just love it. Check it out for yourself in the video above! But let’s check out the specs below.
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ovangkol
- Fretboard Radius: 12 Inch / 30.48 cm
- Number of Frets: 20
- Inlays: Mini-Dots
- Scale Length 25.5 in / 647.7 mm
- Truss Rod Type Dual Action
- Neck Profile Comfort C
- Nut Material: Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1 11/16″ / 43 mm
- Top: Java Ebony & Mahogany Blend
- Back Material: Okoume
- Side Material: Okoume
- Binding: Black Triple Ply
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Keys: MK Diecast
- Bridge Type: Zero-End Pin Ovangkol
- Ultra Thin Satin Natural UV Finish
- Extreme cutaway body shape that provides enhanced access to upper frets and great balance
- Side soundhole for added air movement and a great new tone for the player.
- Electronics: Discrete Fishman Sonitone Active System
Just to summarize, I think this is a great guitar for any player. It’s really comfortable to play, and it sounds nice. What more could you ask for in a guitar at this incredible price point? Be sure to check one out for yourself, and for more info, click the link below.