Soundcraft SIGNATURE 22MT
Or just $39 per month*0% Interest for 24 Months**
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21.
24-equal monthly payments required.Read more
0% Interest for 24 Months
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21. 24-equal monthly payments required.
It includes a wide variety of built-in Lexicon studio-grade reverb, chorus, modulation and other effects and dbx limiters on the input channels. In addition, the console’s multi-track USB audio interface allows any VST/AU/AAX/TDM/RTAS plug-ins to be inserted on any input channel, enabling studio plug-ins to be seamlessly integrated with live performances. Accompanying the consoles are free downloads of the Lexicon MPX-L native plug-in and Ableton Live 9 Lite.
The console is designed to deliver pristine recordings. Both have an ultra-low-latency USB interface that flawlessly captures every channel, which can then be mixed or transferred to a DAW for further mixdown and production. The consoles offer XLR and switchable Hi-Z inputs that enable guitars, basses and other instruments to be directly connected.
The Soundcraft Signature 22MTK features smooth, premium-quality faders with GB Series audio routing with flexible pre/post switching on each Aux, and subgroups with powerful routing and switching options as well as dedicated outputs.
The Soundcraft Signature 22MTK iemploys tour-grade robust metal construction and top-quality components and uses a an internal universal power supply.
- High-Performance 22-input small format analog mixer with onboard effects and multi-track USB recording and playback
- 24-in/22-out ultra-low latency USB playback and recording interface
- Iconic Soundcraft Ghost mic preamps with ultra-low noise performance
- Renowned Soundcraft Sapphyre British EQ with sweepable mid-bands per channel
- Lexicon Effects Engine featuring award-winning Reverbs, Delays, Choruses and Modulations
- dbx Limiters (High-ratio Compressors) on input channels
- Switchable Hi-Z inputs for guitars, basses and other instruments
- Hi-Pass Filters (low-cut) and 48V Phantom Power on all mic channels
- Comprehensive Soundcraft GB series audio routing with Auxes (flexible pre/post switching) and subgroups with switching and dedicated outputs