Soundcraft SI EXPRESSION 1 DIGITAL CONSOL CONSOLE
Or just $112 per month*0% Interest for 24 Months**
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21.
24-equal monthly payments required.Read more
0% Interest for 24 Months
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21. 24-equal monthly payments required.
Along with many new technologies and features, the Si Expression borrows much from its predecessors the Soundcraft Si Series consoles and Soundcraft Vi series, ensuring high reliability, fantastic audio quality and a mature and comprehensive feature set available at an incredibly competitive price.
The Soundcraft Si Expression consoles have busses, output processing and connectivity to match the versatility of the inputs; the 14 aux/group mixes can be configured as 14 mono mixes, 8 mono plus 6 stereo mixes or almost anything in between, whilst the 4 matrix mixes can be mono or stereo as needed.
The bus and matrix mixes are complemented with four more mix busses dedicated to the internal Lexicon FX processors all in addition to the left, right and centre busses. Each bus mix features a compressor, 4 band EQ, BSS graphic EQ and delay always available all of the time. Output connectivity is comprehensive with all models featuring 16 balanced line outputs, headphone monitor out, AES out and of course the 64x64 option slot.
To complement the channel and bus processing all Soundcraft Si Expression consoles integrate four stereo Lexicon FX processors based on the MX400 providing a wealth of sounds, user adjustable parameters and dedicated tap-tempo keys. As the FX are hardware based, use of all the effects, even on the most demanding programmes does not affect other processing in any way and all dynamics, EQs, filters, delays, and GEQs remain available regardless what you are doing.
Now, you can control your SE Console from your iPad!
- Optimize your mix & monitors from anywhere in the room
- Control input, aux and output levels and graphic EQ settings on one or more consoles at a time or use multiple iPads on the same console
- Simple to use and it connects to consoles via Harman’s HiQnet® network
- 16 MIC pre amps from the renowned Vi series.
- Soundcraft 4-band EQ on all inputs and outputs.
- Fader Glow™ illumination on all faders.
- BSS™ Graphic EQ on all bus and matrix outputs.
- Independent Centre/Mono bus.
- Quad Lexicon™ FX processors.
- tOTEM™ (The One Touch Easy Mix) system that instantly sets the console surface as you need it to create mixes quickly and easily.
- Lamp Outputs.
- 64 in x 64 out option card slot fully compatible with all Si series cards.
- HiQnet compatibility.
- Ultra hard-wearing, polycarbonate covered control surface resists wear and tear.
- No layering of controls on the channel, all the controls are available all of the time.
- Colour touch screen interface.
- 4 Mute Groups.
- Up to 66 channels to mix.
- Channel and Bus ISOLATE.
- 35 buses, 25 separate mixes.
- 4 Matrix mixes that can operate in mono or stereo.
- 14 Aux mixes, 6 of which can operate in mono or stereo.
- 6 stereo inputs.
- 4 user-assignable fader layers.
- Colour touch screen.
Things You Will Get: