Sonuus G2MV3 Universal Guitar to MIDI Converter
In Stock: Ships Directly From Our Warehouse (Factory Sealed).
Improves Playing Technique
For optimal MIDI conversion, your guitar playing needs to be clean and accurate. Accidental notes, resonating open strings and other sounds can often be converted into undesired MIDI notes. Often you don't hear these when playing guitar yourself, but can detect them easily when listening live to the generated MIDI. Striving to improve MIDI note accuracy, encourages clean picking and accurate fingering, with good control over non-sounding strings by damping them.
While low-latency is important, robust triggering is the key to usability - you can easily adapt to some latency, but you cannot adapt to random, spurious notes. The G2M gives you both! By virtue of the unique, inherently robust technology used in the G2M you will be able to reliably generate accurate MIDI quickly and easily. Notes are generated exactly as played, and the nuances of your performance are captured with fast, accurate pitch-bend data.
Not only will your MIDI output be more accurate, your normal guitar playing will sound clearer and more professional. It's like having a tutor sitting beside you giving you advice. It’s also great fun!
The built-in tuner uses our PULSAR tuning technology where the power LED doubles as a tuning indicator. This innovative tuner gives you a fast and accurate way to tune your guitar.
When you try the G2M and generate some new sounds, the first thing that strikes you is how much fun it is. Unleash new creative inspiration and invigorate your soul.
- Any electric guitar can be used as a solo MIDI guitar
- Also works with bass, voice and wind instruments
- No instrument modifications or special pickups required
- Robust note detection — minimises wrong notes
- Fast, accurate pitch-bend determination, or chromatic mode
- Very low latency & very fast tracking
- Built-in precision tuner for standard guitar/bass tuning
- Battery-powered with long battery life
- Compact, lightweight and portable
- Really is plug-and-play
Things You Will Get: