Shure SRH750DJ Professional DJ Headphones
The comfortable padded earcups swivel 90 degrees and make it easy to have one ear free for mixing and monitoring your performance. The closed back, circumaural design does a great job of fitting over the entire ear and provides great isolation. This helps in keeping out unwanted noise and allows you to truly hear all the nuances of the music.
The Shure SRH750DJ features a detachable, durable coiled cable which makes it easy to pack up for travel as well as replacement when needed. With their modern machine-paneled look, first rate sonics and thoughtful, useful design features with the performing DJ in mind, the Shure SRH750DJ Professional DJ Headphones strike the perfect balance of “club-style” aesthetics and robust albeit accurate sound quality.
Included in this package are an additional set of earpads, a nifty Shure carrying bag, the detachable 10 ft coiled cable and a handy ¼” gold-plated adaptor.
- High impedance and maximized power handling for DJ mixers
- Enhanced frequency response tuned to deliver high-output bass with extended highs
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Adjustable, collapsible headband with 90-degree swivel ear cups for comfort and easy one-ear placement
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Bayonet Clip securely locks cable into ear cup
- Replaceable ear cup pads ensure long product life
- 3m (10ft) coiled detachable cable provides plenty of length and easy storage
- Carrying bag protects headphones when on the go or not in use
Things You Will Get:
|Headphone Type||DJ Headphones|
|Style||Closed Back Headphones|
|Driver Size Range||Large (41mm-50mm)|
|Frequency Response||5Hz - 30kHz|
|Impedance||Under 50 ohms|
|Headphone Output Type||1/8"|
|Weight||10.26 oz (without cable)|