Shure SM57 Microphone Package
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 06/20/21.
That special something...
The SM57 has become a standard in the musician's arsenal thanks to the extremely effective cardioid pickup pattern, which isolates the main sound source while minimizing background noise. It is ideal for close miking: guitar and bass amps; snare drums, toms, and congas; and brass instruments. The SM57 performs great on stage and in the recording studio.
Ask any recording engineer what the best microphone is for miking a snare drum and their answer will be the Shure SM57. Many believe that it is the baseline standard microphone for recording instruments.
- Contoured frequency response for clean, instrumental reproduction and rich vocal pickup
- Professional-quality reproduction for drum, percussion, and instrument amplifier miking
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while reducing background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Extremely durable under the heaviest use
- Frequency response: 40 to 15,000 Hz
- Supplied break-resistant swivel adapter that rotates 180°
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
An industry standard! The 7lb. sand-cast base is sturdy enough for road abuse yet light enough to carry. This black powder coat stand sports a die-cast zinc clutch.
- Adjustable from 33"-60"
- 7-lb base weight
- 10" base diameter
- Black finish
- Heavy Duty 7mm Rubber Outer Jacket
- Wire Gauge: 24awg
- 20’ Length
- Metal XLR Connectors: Male to Female
Cancer and Reproductive Harm-www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Things You Will Get:
|Model||SM57 Cardioid Dynamic Microphone|
|Pop Filter Included||No|