A smart, out-of-the box wireless solution. Innovative setup features.
Sound installations and working bands need powerful wireless tools that can be set up quickly and used confidently. Shure's rugged SLX® Wireless Systems exceed these demands with innovative setup features such as auto frequency scan with transmitter setup, exceptional wireless clarity, and legendary Shure microphones.
SLX Wireless Systems feature the Shure patented Audio Reference Companding for clear sound beyond the limits of conventional wireless technology.
WL93 Series Subminiature Condenser Lavalier Microphones
Model WL93 Microphones are economical omnidirectional, subminiature, lavalier, condenser microphones designed for general speech applications where a visually unobtrusive microphone is desirable. All WL93 models are supplied with a mounting block with attached tie bar, a sew-on mounting bracket, and an acoustic windscreen to minimize wind noise in outdoor applications. All WL93 models include a cable terminated with a 4-pin mini connector which connects directly to a Shure wireless body-pack transmitter.
Features:• Low distortion, wide dynamic range
• Uniform omnidirectional polar pattern
• Preamplifier assembly (SM93) can be pocketed, strapped to the body, or clipped to belt or waistband
• Wide-range phantom powering (SM93) accepts all commonly used voltages
• Subminiature lavalier design; ideal size for theater, television, broadcasting, video, film, and sound reinforcement
• Small, inconspicuous mounting hardware
• Full, clear sound comparable to larger microphones
• Controlled low-frequency rolloff reduces low-frequency clothing and room noise
• Smooth extended frequency response with presence rise specially tailored for chest-worn microphone operation
SLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
The reliable SLX1 wireless bodypack transmitter is designed to hold up to the most adverse conditions
Features• Automatic Transmitter Setup
• Backlit LCD with timeout feature
• Frequency and power lockou
• 3-segment battery fuel gauge
• 2 AA batteries (included) provide 8 hours continuous use
• 470 - 782 MHz operating range
SLX4 Diversity Receiver
The SLX4 receiver brings unprecedented ease of use to wireless with Automatic Frequency Selection and Automatic Transmitter Setup.
With included rack hardware and detachable antennas, it is ready for immediate installation right out of the box
Features• RF presence LED
• 5-segment audio meter
• Multi-function, backlit LCD
• Low battery indicator
• Frequency and power lockout
• Rugged metal chassis
• Volume control on rear of unit
• 1/2 rack design
• Furnished rack hardware
• Non-slip bumpers for use out of rack
• XLR and 1/4" outputs
• Automatic Frequency Selection
• Automatic Transmitter Setup
• 960 Selectable frequencies across 24 MHz bandwidth
• Detachable 1/4 wave antennas
• Microprocessor-controlled diversity
Get yours today; with the Sam Ash Direct 45/60day return/ price protection policy, we assure the best price and a fast, free delivery.
**FCC Consumer Alert (U.S.)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at
Cancer and Reproductive Harm-www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Things You Will Get:
- SLX4 Diversity Receiver
- SLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
- WL93 Lavalier Microphone