Shure KSM44A Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 10/21/21.
In Stock: Ships Directly From Our Warehouse (Factory Sealed).
- Prethos Advanced Preamplifier Technology: Class-A, discrete, transformerless preamplifier provides transparency, extremely fast transient response and no crossover distortion. Minimizes harmonic and intermodulation distortions.
- Groundbreaking specifications: 4 dB of self-noise and max SPL of 131 dB for a total dynamic range of 127 dB – an increase of 7 dB that defines the new standard for cleanly nuanced audio capture
- Multiple polar patterns–cardioid, omnidirectional, and bidirectional–for maximum flexibility in a wide variety of recording applications
- Dual 1 inch, externally biased, ultra-thin, 2.5 μm, 24 Karat gold-layered, low mass diaphragms provide superior frequency response
- Premium electronic components and gold-plated internal and external connectors
- Subsonic filter eliminates rumble from mechanical vibration below 17 Hz.
- Switchable 15 dB pad for handling extremely high sound pressure levels (SPLs)
- 3-position switchable low-frequency filter helps reduce unwanted stand vibration noise or counteract proximity effect
- Integrated three-stage "pop" protection grille reduces plosives and other breath noise
- Includes carrying case, suspension shockmount elastic cord, shockmount, stand mount, and velveteen pouch
Get your Shure KSM44A Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm-www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Things You Will Get:
|Microphone Type||Studio Condenser Microphone|
|Application||Studio Recording Microphone|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Impedance||50 -75 ohms|
|Maximum SPL||131 dB|
|Pop Filter Included||No|