Shure GLXD124R/85 Advanced SM58 Handheld and Lavalier Combo Wireless System
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 10/18/21.
In stock. This item ships from a Sam Ash store. You will be contacted before shipment if there are any issues regarding the condition of this item.
The premium WL185 lavalier microphone offers discreet placement for presentations and other spoken word applications. The industry-standard SM58 vocal microphone capsule delivers warm, clear vocal reproduction. For use with GLX-D Advanced Frequency Managers (UA846Z2).
Use GLX-D Advanced rack mount wireless systems for improved RF performance and seamless frequency management. With detachable antennas and rack hardware included, GLXD4R receivers quickly integrate GLX-D Frequency Managers and remote antenna accessories for rock-solid multi-system installations.
- Rock-solid RF Performance from patented data communication
- Integrated battery charge port for proprietary Shure lithium-ion transmitter batteries
- Automatic linking capability with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing
- Detachable antennas for remote mounting
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Hi-res LCD screen status display
- Real-time battery run-time displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within +/- 15 minutes)
- XLR and ¼” output connectors
- Rugged metal chassis design
- Includes rack mount hardware
Featuring an integrated SM58 cartridge, the GLXD2/SM58 transmits wireless audio with digital clarity and rock-solid reliability.
- Works with GLX-D Digital & GLX-D Advanced Digital Wireless Systems
- Offers up to 16 hours of continuous battery life with Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
- Allows for custom handle design at designstudio.shure.com
- Includes GLXD2/SM58, SB902 lithium-ion rechargeable battery, microphone clip, USB charge cable, and user guide
Recommended for general purpose sound reinforcement applications requiring good rejection of ambient noise, the WL185 is an cardioid lavalier microphone with a 130 degree pickup angle. It has a 1.2 meter (4 ft.) cable terminated with a miniature 4-pin mini connector.
Includes GLXD4R rack mount receiver, GLXD2/SM58 handheld transmitter with integrated SM58 cardioid dynamic microphone capsule, microphone clip, WL185 cardioid condenser lavalier microphone, collar clip, GLXD1 bodypack transmitter, 2 SB902 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries, USB charge cable, 2 detachable antennas, rack mount hardware, and user guide.
Get your Shure GLXD124R/85 Advanced Handheld and Lavalier Combo Wireless System today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm-www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Things You Will Get:
|Model||GLXD124R/85 Advanced SM58|
|System Type||Handheld Wireless Microphone System|
|Application||Vocal Performance Wireless System|
|Number of Transmitters||2|
|Operating Range||200 Feet|
|Receiver Display Type||LCD|
|Receiver Rack Spaces||Half Rack|
|Rackmount Kit Included||Yes|
|Receiver Outputs||1/4" + XLR|
|Receiver Dimensions (LxWxH)||3.56" x 2.54" x 0.9"|
|Transmitter Format||Handheld Microphone|
|Transmitter Battery Type||Built-in Rechargeable|
|Transmitter Battery Life||17 hrs|