Sequential Pro 3 Mono/Paraphonic Synthesizer
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 06/13/21.
The Power of 3
The Pro 3 boasts three oscillators, three vintage filters, three LFOs, four loopable envelopes, a massive 32-slot mod matrix, and a 16 x 16 x 4 sequencer. Throw in dual digital effects and four control voltage ins and outs, and you’ve got a hugely powerful instrument that’s as exciting to program as it is to play.
A Next-Generation Classic
The Pro 3 is a hybrid of solid, old-school analog synthesis paired with versatile digital technology. Its two voltage-controlled oscillators provide warmth and presence while its third wavetable oscillator provides digital edge and grit. With 32 tables of 16 waves each and wave morphing, tonal possibilities are immense. Tuned feedback with grunge, and analog distortion deliver industrial-grade nastiness on demand.
Possibly the Pro 3's most powerful performance tool is its sequencer. With 16 tracks, 16 steps, and 4 phrases, it features both real-time and step input, ratcheting, variable gate and sequence lengths, multiple playback modes, and paraphonic operation. It also syncs to MIDI clock and external audio input, and inputs/outputs control voltages. In addition to notes, sequence tracks can control any parameter in the 171-destination modulation matrix.
- 2-VCO + wavetable mono/paraphonic synth
- Hybrid of solid, old-school analog synthesis paired with versatile digital technology
- Three oscillators, three vintage filters, three LFOs, and four loopable envelopes
- A massive 32-slot mod matrix and a 16 x 16 x 4 sequencer
- Three Filters Based on Vintage Designs
- Plays Well with Modular
- Effects, Envelopes, LFOs, an Arpeggiator, and Extreme Modulation
- Monophonic and Paraphonic Operation
- 16 tracks, 16 steps, and 4 phrases
- Real-time and step input, ratcheting, variable gate and sequence lengths
- Multiple playback modes and paraphonic operation
- Tuned feedback with grunge, and analog distortion
- MIDI clock and external audio input, and inputs/outputs control voltages
- 171-destination modulation matrix
Things You Will Get:
|Series||Pro 3 Series|