Sennheiser HD 300 PRO Monitoring Headphones with Stand and Cleaner
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 06/13/21.
- The Sennheiser HD 300 PRO Monitoring Headphones provide users with a comfortable and clear listening environment in the studio, on-stage, in your bedroom, or anywhere your music takes you
- K&M 16075 Headphones Table Stand features a Steel Construction, Rubber-Covered Holder, and Flat Rubber Pads
- Headphone Cleaner, 4oz features Eco-Friendly Ingredients and an Ultra-Fine Pump
- Ideal for a wide variety of uses from professional to everyday
- (1) Sennheiser HD 300 PRO Monitoring Headphones
- (1) K&M 16075 Headphones Table Stand
- (1) Goby Labs Headphone Cleaner, 4oz
The developed HD 300 PRO delivers a neutral, high-resolution working sound. Its huge depth of detail passes through even in the loudest of environments. Irrespective of whether you are editing, playing or composing music, and regardless of whether you’re behind a drum kit, at the mixing desk, in a live setting or in the studio, the HD 300 PRO provides the details that you need for making good decisions.
The HD 300 PRO works at the same level of precision that you apply to your production. To make this possible, Sennheiser has pushed the acoustic properties to the boundaries of physics and recalculated them. Firstly, it's linear frequency response. It doesn't interpret, but rather ensures neutral transparency – the basis for good decisions. Its sound pattern remains delicate and precise in every application – across the entire spectrum. Secondly, we have reduced distortion, wobbling motions and partial vibrations of the diaphragm to a minimum. Together with highly sensitive transducers, this construction guarantees powerful, and distortion-free reproduction even at high sound pressure levels. Not to mention the recalculated air volumes in front of the ear. The HD 300 PRO gives the sound a remarkably natural, three-dimensional quality.
The design of the HD 300 PRO represents a smart combination of wearing comfort and ambient noise attenuation. Its circumaural, viscoelastic earpads can barely be felt even after several hours. And they provide reliable protection even against very loud ambient noise. To achieve this, Sennheiser has have designed the acoustic unit to be more isolated than a monitoring set has ever been. Even after sessions lasting several hours, you will detect only its sound – not its weight.
Things You Will Get: