Sennheiser e 609 Supercardioid Dynamic Microphone with Preamp, Boom Arm, and Cable
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 06/14/21.
- sE Electronics DM1 DYNAMITE Active Inline Preamp with +28 dB of Clean, Consistent Gain, Sophisticated Class-A Electronics, Dedicated Output Buffer Amplifier, and a Gold-plated XLR Connector
- Samson MBA28 Microphone Boom Arm is the perfect microphone accessories for any radio, podcast or home studio, these articulating boom arms give users convenient flexibility, as well as silent and effortless positioning, over their mic placement.
- On-Stage 20' Microphone Cable features heavy duty rubber outer jacket, wire gauge 24awg, and metal XLR connectors
- Ideal for at home studio environments and live sound environments
- (1) Sennheiser e 609 Supercardioid Dynamic Microphone
- (1) sE Electronics DM1 DYNAMITE Active Inline Preamp
- (1) Samson MBA28 Microphone Boom Arm
- (1) On-Stage 20' Microphone Cable
Designed primarily for guitarists, the e609 is a perfect choice for up close miking an amps' face or a blaring horn section that would otherwise shred other dynamic mics. The 609's dynamic design easily tackles whatever ear-bleeding SPL you can throw at it while, the Super-cardioid pickup pattern and advanced, shock-mount design provides isolation from other onstage signals.
The lightweight voice coil construction and rigid dome diaphragm provide both extended high frequency performance and a hard-wearing capsule assembly. Also suitable for drum miking, particularly toms, where the microphone's profile allows the capsule to be positioned close to the drum skin.
Things You Will Get:
|Model Number||SE609 Mic W/ Preamp|
|Model||SE609 Mic W/ Preamp|
|Pop Filter Included||No|