Saramonic SR-TM1 11" Super-Cardioid Broadcast XLR Shotgun Condenser Microphone
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 06/13/21.
- Professional shotgun microphone that delivers broadcast-quality sound, runs on built-in lithium battery or phantom power, durable metal construction
- Low-cut button makes dialog more intelligible and eliminates distracting rumble noises, +6 dB high frequency boost button enhances sharpness and clarity, -10 dB button allows you to cleanly capture loud sounds
- 150 hours of operation time from the built-in battery, power button changes color to indicate energy source and battery life, Micro-USB charging port in the XLR connector
- Polar pattern doesn’t have a "rear lobe" which enables the TM1 to do an exceptional job of repressing sounds to the rear and sides, while clearly picking up sounds in front of it
- Medium-length is suitable for mounting on a camera and for use on a boom pole or a stand, illuminated buttons are easy to adjust in low-light working environments
The 4 buttons on the TM1 are illuminated so you can adjust them in low-light environments.
The -10 dB PAD button allows you to cleanly capture loud sounds. The +6 dB high frequency boost button enhances sharpness and clarity. The low-cut button makes dialog more intelligible and eliminates distracting deep bass noises, like the low rumble of vehicles and air conditioners. The TM1 even saves your button settings when you turn it off. A foam windscreen is included for indoor use, and the TM-WS1 high-wind furry windscreen is available for outdoor use (sold separately).
Saramonic Item No. SR-TM1
Get your Saramonic SR-TM1 11" Super-Cardioid Broadcast XLR Shotgun Condenser Microphone today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm-www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Frequency Response: 40 Hz to 20 kHz
Acoustic Principle: Line gradient
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Sensitivity: -35 +/- 3dB
Output Impedance: 200 ohM
Max Output: 10 dBu
Dynamic Range: 119 dB
Max SPL: 135 dB
Signal to Noise Ratio: 75 dB SPL
Filter: High-pass 150 Hz
Battery: 48V Phantom or 1400 mAh internal lithium battery (150 hours)
Output Connector: 3-pin XLR (Balanced)
Things You Will Get: