Samson Z35 Studio Headphones
Sound quality means little if your headphones aren't completely comfortable. Compared to the Z25s, the Z35s come standard with higher-grade protein leather ear pads. An adjustable cushioned headband also adds to a comfortable experience when listening on the go or in the studio.
Samson's goal when designing the Z35s was to create a pair of headphones that aren't overly hyped, but play to aspiring audio enthusiasts. The response of the Z35s is noticeably flat and natural, with clarity representative of the entire Z Series line. These headphones don't trade audio quality for cost or convenience.
Both durable and lightweight, the Z35 headphones sport a sleek, low-profile modern design. As closed-back style headphones, the Z35s provide effective sound isolation by limiting unwanted background noise. For added portability and convenience, the Z35s feature collapsible 90° rotating ear cups that allow the headphones to sit completely flat when being transported, or be folded up and placed in the included carry pouch.
- Ideal for music monitoring and field audio
- Voiced for a natural, flat response
- Lightweight, low-profile design with high-protein leather cushioning
- Collapsible, closed-back design with 90° rotating ear cups
- High-sensitivity 40mm drivers with rare earth magnets
- 20Hz–20kHz frequency response
- Hardwired 8' straight cable, 1/4" adapter and protective carry pouch included
Things You Will Get:
|Headphone Type||Recording Headphones|
|Style||Closed Back Headphones|
|Driver Size Range||Standard (15mm-40mm)|
|Frequency Response||15Hz - 20KHz|
|Impedance||Under 50 ohms|
|Headphone Output Type||1/8"|