Samson SM4 4-Channel Mixer with Handheld Microphone, Speakers, and Stands
Or just $50 per month*0% Interest for 24 Months**
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21.
24-equal monthly payments required.Read more
0% Interest for 24 Months
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21. 24-equal monthly payments required.
- Samson XPD2 Wireless Handheld USB Microphone 2.4GHz USB Digital Wireless System (RXD2 USB Stick Receiver, HXD1 Handheld Microphone Transmitter with Samson Q6 Dynamic Microphone Element), 1/8" Receiver Headphone/Monitor Output, Transmitter with 20 Hours of Battery Life, 1-Touch Pairing, Adjustable Volume Controls, 100' Operating Range, and is Compatible with Mac and PC.
- Electro-Voice ZLX-15BT 15" Powered Speaker with Bluetooth Enabled Wireless Audio Streaming, High-efficiency 1000-Watt Class-D Power Amplifier, EV-Patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) Waveguide Design, QuickSmartDSP Features Best-in-Class Processing, Three Optimally Located Handles, and a Rugged Composite Structure.
- Groove Pak SP70 Speaker Stands Heavy-Duty Tripod Speaker Stand, Standard 1 3/8" Pole, Adjustable Height and Base width Knobs, Maximum Height of 95", 77 lbs Handling Capacity, and Steel Construction.
- Ideal for a wide variety of live sound applications including singer/songwriter performances, karaoke nights, DJ performances, backyard parties, and more
- (1) Samson SM4 4-Channel Bluetooth Enabled Mixer 4-Channel Stereo Line Mixer
- (2) Electro-Voice ZLX-15BT 15" Powered Speaker
- (1) Samson XPD2 Wireless Handheld USB Microphone
- (2) Groove Pak SP70 Speaker Stands
Perfect for fitness clubs, gyms, restaurants, night clubs and schools, the Samson SM4 features a balanced microphone channel with 2-band EQ, voiceover priority ducking, stereo line level inputs, as well as Bluetooth and Samson Stage XPD wireless connectivity.
The SM4 allows you to mix up to four channels of crystal-clear audio. The mixer's studio-grade Mic channel features a 2-band EQ (Bass and Treble) to adjust the mic's tone without affecting the music. The Music channel includes rear panel RCA inputs, as well as front-mounted stereo 1/4" and 1/8" inputs for easily connecting mobile devices. Bluetooth connectivity lets you wirelessly stream music, while a USB port allows you to integrate an optional Samson Stage XPD Series wireless system.
Whether you're leading a group ex(ercise) class or making announcements at a restaurant, intelligibility is key. The Voiceover feature enables you to lower the music (up to 30dB of ducking) while talking through a mic or using the XPD Wireless input. The Voiceover Threshold knob lets you adjusts the active ducking hold time from 0.5–3 seconds.
For fixed installations, the SM4 can be installed using the included rackmount kit. It can be mounted side by side with a Samson CR88, CR288 or CR99 wireless receiver. The mixer's rear-mounted Master Volume control allows you to set the overall output level of the mixer, and stopping users from playing the system too loud and destroying your speakers. It also features stereo XLR and RCA outputs, and a Mono/Stereo switch for use with a mono sound system.
Things You Will Get:
|Hi Z Input||No|