Samson SE10x Earset Microphone
In Stock: Ships Directly From Our Warehouse (Factory Sealed).
At the heart of the Samson SE10x is the miniature 3mm electret condenser-style microphone capsule. This professional microphone element ensures clean and articulate audio reproduction. The omnidirectional pickup pattern captures sound equally well from all directions, providing outstanding coverage when the user is in motion.
The SE10x comes with four detachable microphone cables with 1/8" (3.5mm), Hirose 4-Pin, Switchcraft TA3F and Switchcraft TA4F adapters respectively. This makes the SE50x compatible with Samson wireless systems (TA3F), as well as most other popular wireless systems.
The SE10x is a complete earset microphone solution and comes housed in a protective carry case. In addition to the earset microphone and mic clip, the SE10x includes four foam windscreens to minimize breath and wind noise, and to increase vocal clarity and a clothing clip for securing the mic cable out of sight and out of the way.
- Headset microphone with 3mm miniature condenser mic capsule
- Low-profile, single ear design with adjustable mic boom
- Ideal for live and broadcast vocal applications, presentations, houses of worship, theaters, fitness and more
- Omnidirectional pickup pattern
- 20Hz–20kHz frequency response
- Gold-plated connector, moisture-resistant coating and stainless-steel mesh grille
- Dust and water/sweat-resistant rated at IP65
- Includes four detachable adapter cables for compatibility with most popular wireless transmitters: 1/8" [3.5mm], Hirose 4-Pin, Switchcraft TA3F, Switchcraft TA44, four windscreens, collar clip and protective carry case
Things You Will Get:
|Pop Filter Included||No|