Samson S-Patch Plus 48 Point Patch Bay
The S patch plus has been designed to provide a convenient, central point to make all your audio connections. Featuring solid construction with 48, 1/4 inch phone plugs on the front and 48, 1/4 inch phone plugs on the rear, the S patch plus will provide reliable operation while maintaining a clean signal path. In addition, the S patch plus features high quality, miniature toggle switches allowing each channel to be configured for either Normalled, Half-normalled or Thru operation. And since these mini-toggle switches are conveniently located on the front panel, you can instantly change any channels configuration without the need to remove the unit from the rack. Whether you’re working in a personal studio or larger professional studio, using one or more S patch plus’ will eliminate the need to make connections by reaching around the back of your mixer or equipment rack. S patch plus helps you work cleaner and faster, allowing you to focus on making a better production.
• 48 Channel, fully Balanced patchbay.
• Front panel, high quality, miniature toggle switches for selecting different configuration modes.
• Normal, Half-normal and Thru operation provides flexibility for wiring a variety of studio gear.
• 19-inch, 1u (1 space) rack-mountable unit.
• The sleek blue, bead blasted, anodized panel is as easy to read as it is to look at.
3 years parts and labor.
Things You Will Get: