Samson RS100a Active Speaker with Wireless Microphone and Stand
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 06/21/21.
- The RS110a 300-Watt 2-Way Active Speaker is a portable sound solution for a wide range of audio applications. Perfect as a standalone speaker or as an addition to a sound system, the RS110a offers unparalleled ease-of-use, powerful audio output, and sturdy cabinet design at a remarkable value.
- Samson XPD2 Wireless Handheld USB Microphone with a 20Hz-16kHz Frequency Response, USB Receiver, Handheld Transmitter, Takes AA Batteries, Wireless operating Range of 100 ft, and a Frequency Range of 2.404-2.476GHz
- The XPD2 Wireless Handheld USB Microphone will fit your recording, live performance, music education, audio for video, journalism, karaoke, multimedia, presentation, gaming, VOIP, and podcasting requirements.
- Groove Pak SP70 Speaker Stands with 95" max height, tripod base, adjustable height, and 77-pound handling capacity
- (1) Samson RS100a Active Speaker
- (1) Samson XPD2 Wireless Handheld USB Microphone
- (1) Groove Pak SP70 Speaker Stand
This 300-Watt powerhouse offers excellent coverage and produces a balanced audio image for live music, events, karaoke, and mobile DJ setups. The RS110a has a bi-amped design that pushes a 10" woofer for a tight and punchy bass response and a 1" tweeter for smooth, crisp highs— guaranteed to shake the house.
The RS110a features all the essential connections for integration with any sound setup. The onboard mixer is equipped with two selectable Mic/Line XLR-1/4" combo input channels for mics or instruments, each with variable compressor controls. An additional 1/8" line level input offers connections for phones or external music players as well as Bluetooth connectivity. A USB wireless port can be used with Samson XPD series wireless microphone systems (sold separately). It also features a handy XLR Mix Output for connecting the RS110a to additional speakers.
A sturdy high-impact polypropylene cabinet construction and metal grille makes the RS110a perfectly fit for the demands of the road and stage. The cabinet offers horizontal/angled floor monitor positioning, a 1 3/8" pole mount for stand placement and four M10 fly points for permanent speaker installation. In addition, the RS110a includes convenient top and side carry handles for easy transport.
Things You Will Get:
|High Pass Outputs||No|
|Floor Monitor Angle||No|