Samson RL115A Active Speakers with Wireless Microphone, Stands, and Cables
Or just $26 per month*0% Interest for 24 Months**
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21.
24-equal monthly payments required.Read more
0% Interest for 24 Months
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21. 24-equal monthly payments required.
- Samson XPD2 Wireless Handheld USB Microphone with 2.4GHz, 1/8" Receiver Headphone/Monitor Output, 100' Operating Range, and a Transmitter with 20 Hours of Battery Life, 1-Touch Pairing, and Adjustable Volume Controls
- Groove Pak SP70 Speaker Stands with 95" max height, tripod base, adjustable height, and 77-pound handling capacity
- On-Stage 20' Microphone Cable features heavy duty rubber outer jacket, wire gauge 24awg, and metal XLR connectors
- Ideal for a wide vairty of live sound events including back yard parties, singer/song writer performances, and more
- (2) Samson RL115A 2-Way Active Speaker
- (1) Samson XPD2 Wireless Handheld USB Microphone
- (2) Groove Pak SP70 Speaker Stands
- (2) On-Stage 20' Microphone Cables
The RL115A 2-way active speaker raises the bar in live sound reinforcement. This versatile system offers 800-watts of power and the superior efficiency of a Class-D amplifier, all in a lightweight and portable design. Whether on the road or at the local venue, the RL115A is ideal for DJs, lectures, and special events, singer/songwriter, instrumentalist, or acoustic duo.
Class-D amplification provides maximum power from a lightweight and efficient chassis. Its bi-amp design hosts two separate power amps for highs and lows that greatly improves the sound. The system produces 800-Watts of Peak Power, delivering clean audio without any distortion. Internal circuitry provides thermal and overload protection to keep everything running smoothly.
The RL115A's speaker features a 15" extended range low-frequency driver for deep, rich bass tone with a tight and punchy low-end. A 2" voice coil maximizes heat dispersion for higher-efficiency and sound accuracy. The 1" neodymium high-frequency driver is equipped with a 1" voice coil for smooth, crisp highs, while its wide dispersion horn provides linear frequency response and excellent coverage in any venue.
The RL115A features an onboard mixer with an XLR-1/4" combo jack, complete with a gain-matching mic/line switch, to accommodate nearly any input source. A USB wireless port is also included for use with Samson XPD wireless microphone systems (sold separately), making it perfect for conferences, lectures, rallies, fitness classes, and entertaining. Switching on the Contour (EQ) circuit allows you to customize your sound for any application or environment.
Impact-resistant polypropylene cabinets equipped with perforated metal grilles provide added protection to the RL115A speakers themselves. Its versatile design allows the option for either vertical (front of house) or horizontal (monitor) use. Three easy-carry handles provide easy transport and placement. And, a convenient 1 3/8" pole-mount socket is built right in.
Things You Will Get:
|High Pass Outputs||No|
|Floor Monitor Angle||No|