RL112A Active Speakers with DJ Controller, Microphone, Stands, and Cables
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 06/24/21.
- Pioneer DDJ-SB3 DJ 2-Channel Controller Built for use with Serato DJ. Features Professional-Style Layout, FX Fade, Pad Scratch, and 16 Multi-Colored Performance Pads.
- Samson Q4 Dynamic Microphone with Neodymium Dynamic Mic element for Wide Dynamic Range, Supercardioid Pickup Pattern, Smooth Frequency Response of 80Hz-12kHz, and On/Off Switch for On-Stage Control
- Groove Pak SP70 Speaker Stands with 95" max height, tripod base, adjustable height, and 77-pound handling capacity
- Hosa CRA203 Dual RCA to Dual RCA Cable, 3 Meters (9.9 ft) with Nickel-Plated Plugs, Oxygen-Free Copper, and OFC Spiral Shields
- (2) Samson RL112A 2-Way Active Speaker
- (2) Groove Pak SP70 Speaker Stands
- (2) On-Stage 20' Microphone Cables
- (1) Pioneer DDJ-SB3 DJ 2-Channel Controller
- (1) Samson Q4 Dynamic Microphone
Designed to make live sound portable and easy, the RL112A is a 2-way active speaker that features a massive 800-watts of power from an advanced Class-D amplifier, which keeps the overall system weight under 35 pounds. On the road or at the corner coffeehouse, the RL112A is ideal for DJs, lectures, meetings, events, singer/songwriter, or acoustic duo.
Class-D amplification provides ample power from a lightweight and efficient chassis. The unique bi-amp design hosts two separate power amps, one to drive the massive low-end, and one to attain warm, smooth highs. Together, the RL112A can produce 800-Watts of Peak Power, delivering plenty of headroom in the audio signal to prevent distortion. Internal circuitry provides thermal and overload protection, a compressor, plus an optical-based limiter keeps everything running, and sounding smooth.
Tight, punchy bass emanates from a 12" extended range low-frequency driver; the generous 2" voice coil offers higher efficiency and maximizes heat dispersion. Up top is a 1" high-frequency driver equipped with a 1" voice coil. The use of rare-earth neodymium magnets increases efficiency, providing improved clarity, and intelligibility. The molded 90-degree x 60-degree high-frequency horn delivers excellent high-frequency dispersion and coverage.
Channel 1 of the RL112A onboard mixer features an XLR-1/4" combo jack, complete with a gain-matching mic/line switch, to accommodate nearly any input source. Channel 2 is dedicated to receiving the signal from a Samson XPD wireless microphone (Sold Separately), making it the perfect choice for conferences, lectures, rallies, fitness classes, and entertaining. Individual level knobs set the perfect balance. The Mix Out jack (XLR) passes the combined signal along to additional equipment as you buildout your system. Switching on the Contour (EQ) circuit can enhance the sound in challenging venues.
Impact-resistant polypropylene cabinets equipped with perforated metal grilles provided added protection to the RL112A speakers themselves. And, its versatile design invites either vertical (front of house) or horizontal (monitor) usage. Three easy-carry handles provide easy transport and placement. A convenient 1 3/8" pole-mount socket is built right in.
Things You Will Get:
|High Pass Outputs||No|
|Floor Monitor Angle||No|