Samson RL112A Active Speakers with Wireless Microphone, Stands, and Cables
Or just $25 per month*0% Interest for 24 Months**
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21.
24-equal monthly payments required.Read more
0% Interest for 24 Months
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21. 24-equal monthly payments required.
- Samson XPD2 Wireless Handheld USB Microphone with 2.4GHz, 1/8" Receiver Headphone/Monitor Output, 100' Operating Range, and a Transmitter with 20 Hours of Battery Life, 1-Touch Pairing, and Adjustable Volume Controls
- Groove Pak SP70 Speaker Stands with 95" max height, tripod base, adjustable height, and 77-pound handling capacity
- On-Stage 20' Microphone Cable features heavy duty rubber outer jacket, wire gauge 24awg, and metal XLR connectors
- Ideal for a wide variety of live sound events including back yard parties, singer/song writer performances, and more
- (2) Samson RL112A 2-Way Active Speaker
- (1) Samson XPD2 Wireless Handheld USB Microphone
- (2) Groove Pak SP70 Speaker Stands
- (2) On-Stage 20' Microphone Cables
Designed to make live sound portable and easy, the RL112A is a 2-way active speaker that features a massive 800-watts of power from an advanced Class-D amplifier, which keeps the overall system weight under 35 pounds. On the road or at the corner coffeehouse, the RL112A is ideal for DJs, lectures, meetings, events, singer/songwriter, or acoustic duo.
Class-D amplification provides ample power from a lightweight and efficient chassis. The unique bi-amp design hosts two separate power amps, one to drive the massive low-end, and one to attain warm, smooth highs. Together, the RL112A can produce 800-Watts of Peak Power, delivering plenty of headroom in the audio signal to prevent distortion. Internal circuitry provides thermal and overload protection, a compressor, plus an optical-based limiter keeps everything running, and sounding smooth.
Tight, punchy bass emanates from a 12" extended range low-frequency driver; the generous 2" voice coil offers higher efficiency and maximizes heat dispersion. Up top is a 1" high-frequency driver equipped with a 1" voice coil. The use of rare-earth neodymium magnets increases efficiency, providing improved clarity, and intelligibility. The molded 90-degree x 60-degree high-frequency horn delivers excellent high-frequency dispersion and coverage.
Channel 1 of the RL112A onboard mixer features an XLR-1/4" combo jack, complete with a gain-matching mic/line switch, to accommodate nearly any input source. Channel 2 is dedicated to receiving the signal from a Samson XPD wireless microphone (Sold Separately), making it the perfect choice for conferences, lectures, rallies, fitness classes, and entertaining. Individual level knobs set the perfect balance. The Mix Out jack (XLR) passes the combined signal along to additional equipment as you buildout your system. Switching on the Contour (EQ) circuit can enhance the sound in challenging venues.
Impact-resistant polypropylene cabinets equipped with perforated metal grilles provided added protection to the RL112A speakers themselves. And, its versatile design invites either vertical (front of house) or horizontal (monitor) usage. Three easy-carry handles provide easy transport and placement. A convenient 1 3/8" pole-mount socket is built right in.
Things You Will Get:
|High Pass Outputs||No|
|Floor Monitor Angle||No|