Samson Resound VX8.1 Column Array System
Or just $33 per month*0% Interest for 24 Months**
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21.
24-equal monthly payments required.Read more
0% Interest for 24 Months
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21. 24-equal monthly payments required.
Eight 3.5" drivers are arranged in an interlocking, 2-segment column array, coupled (via an extension segment) with a 12" subwoofer that can produce up to 130 dB SPL. To ensure sound is delivered across an entire audience, the VX8.1 provides a horizontal coverage angle of 120-degree with the full array in center position, as well as 200-degree with the two array segments rotated 45-degree in opposite directions. Meanwhile, the system's subwoofer delivers tight low-end down to 40Hz.
Power and Connection
Featuring a lightweight Class-D amplifier that delivers 700 watts of power to the system (350W Sub / 350W Array), not to mention onboard 4-preset (Music, Live, Speech, DJ) DSP processing, the VX8.1 has what it takes to fill large rooms with stunning sound. Its 3-channel mixer includes connections for microphones, instruments, and line devices. Also, backing tracks or music playback can be conveniently streamed via Bluetooth from any mobile device.
Constructed of solid plywood with textured paint and steel grilles, the VX8.1 is durable to handle from gig to gig. In addition, the system's interlocking components make setup a breeze, with no need for cables or stands. Plus, a Thru output enables the ability to integrate a second VX8.1 system and further expand your sound.
- All-in-one portable column array system that weighs 67 lbs
- Class-D amplifier produces 700-watts of power (350W Sub / 350W Array)
- 12" active subwoofer
- Eight 3.5" full-range drivers in a 2-segment vertical column
- Full system frequency response of 40Hz–20kHz (-3dB)
- Horizontal coverage of 120-degrees (full center) to 200-degrees (45-degree L/R array rotation)
- Interlocking components for easy setup
- Top-mounted 3-channel mixer (on subwoofer)
- 4-preset DSP processing (Music, Live, Speech, DJ)
- Channel 1: XLR-1/4" combo selectable mic/line input for microphones and line level devices
- Channel 2: XLR-1/4" combo line/instrument input for line level devices and instruments + stereo RCA input
- Channel 3: Bluetooth connectivity to connect wireless music sources
- Independent volume controls on each channel
- Column Select (Center/Rotate) EQ switch
- Thru (Mix/Channel 1 selectable) output to daisy-chain multiple systems together
- Signal/Limit and Power LED indicators
- 3-point electronic protection circuitry with temperature-controlled fan
- Solid plywood enclosures with textured paint, steel grilles and side carry handles
- Included extension segment connects subwoofer and array column
Things You Will Get:
|HF Driver Size||3.5"|
|Maximum SPL||125 dB|
|High Pass Outputs||No|
|Inputs||Channel 1: XLR-1/4" combo selectable mic/line input for microphones and line level devices, Channel 2: XLR-1/4" combo line/instrument input for line level devices and instruments + stereo RCA input|
|Outputs||Thru (Mix/Channel 1 selectable) output to daisy-chain multiple systems together|
|Floor Monitor Angle||No|