Samson Q7x Dynamic Microphone
It's All Elemental
The heart of the Q7x's performance lies within the wide dynamic range produced by its neodymium dynamic mic element. The mic also features a supercardioid pickup pattern with excellent off-axis rejection. This enables the Q7x to pick up all the nuances of any performance with maximum volume and clarity, while reducing feedback and unwanted signals not originating in front of the mic. The Q7x also offers a smooth frequency response and low-frequency roll-off for providing balanced audio reproduction no matter the application.
A Multitalented Mic
The Q7x is an extremely versatile tool both on the stage and in the studio, perfect for numerous recording applications. As the Q7x is equipped to withstand high sound pressure levels up to 147dB SPL, it allows vocals to sound huge and crystal clear, but can also handle close miking instruments such as piercing snare drums, screaming guitar cabinets and much more.
With a rugged die-cast body and hardened steel grille, along with an improved multi-axis capsule shockmount for minimizing handling noise, the Q7x provides reliable performance in even the most demanding environments.
- Outstanding microphone for professional live and studio applications
- Neodymium dynamic mic element for wide dynamic range
- High-output, low-impedance design
- Supercardioid pickup pattern with excellent off-axis rejection
- Smooth frequency response of 50Hz-16kHz
- Handles high SPLs of up to 147dB for close miking situations
- Multi-axis, shock-mounted capsule minimizes handling noise
- Rugged die cast body, hardened steel grill
- Includes microphone clip
⚠️WARNING: This product contains Chemicals, including DEHP, known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.
|Pop Filter Included||No|