Samson Q4 Dynamic Microphone (Open Box)
The heart of the Q4's performance stems from the wide dynamic range produced by its neodymium dynamic mic element. The mic also features a supercardioid pickup pattern with excellent off-axis rejection. This enables the Q4 to pick up all the nuances of any performance with maximum volume and clarity, while reducing feedback and unwanted signals not originating in front of the mic. The Q4 also offers a smooth frequency response and low frequency roll-off for providing balanced audio reproduction no matter how close a sound source gets to the capsule.
A versatile tool in the recording studio, the Q4 is a workhorse microphone perfect for a number of applications. As the Q4 is equipped to handle high SPLs, it allows live vocals to sound huge and crystal clear, but it is also great for closing miking instruments such as snare drums, guitar amps and more.
With a rugged die-cast body and hardened steel grill, along with a multi-axis, shock-mounted capsule for minimizing handling noise, Samson's Q4 Dynamic Microphone provides reliable performance in even the most demanding environments.
• Ideal microphone for live vocals, presentations and instrument miking
• Neodymium dynamic mic element for wide dynamic range
• High output, low impedance design
• Supercardioid pickup pattern with excellent off-axis rejection
• Smooth frequency response of 80Hz-12kHz
• Handles high SPLs for close miking situations
• Multi-axis, shock-mounted capsule minimizes handling noise
• On/Off switch for on-stage control
• Gold-plated XLR connector
• Rugged die cast body, hardened steel grill
• Includes XLR cable, mic clip and carry case
Get your Samson Q4 Dynamic Microphone today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
WARNING: This product contains Chemicals, including DEHP, known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.
|Pop Filter Included||No|