Samson MixPad MXP 124 FX Compact 12-Input Analog Mixer with FX & USB
At the heart of the 12-channel MixPad is Samson's MDR (Maximum Dynamic Range) Mic Preamps, which provide wide frequency range, definitive channel separation and natural response. And its Its four MDR mic preamp channels feature a 3-band EQ, Gain trim, high pass filter and pre-fader Aux send. But the story doesn't end there...
The MXP 124 FX boasts a 24-bit, low noise, studio-quality effects processor with 100 effects, from the lushest of reverbs to head-spinning flangers and delays. The end result will be sure to please any palate and will make your mixes sound rich and polished, without the extra added expense and hassle of lugging around additional outboard gear. Two mic channels offer single-knob compression to easily tame dynamic ranges during performances and recordings, while the bidirectional USB connectivity equates to pain free PC/Mac interfacing and recording to your DAW.
Plus, Samson's MixPad series comes complete with high-quality, precision 60mm faders — not typically found on small format mixers — for professional control. Selectable 48v phantom power means whether pod-casting, gigging or recording, you're free to mix in the warm, natural response of your favorite condenser microphones.
Make no mistake: the Samson MixPad's MXP combines uncompromising sonic quality with roadworthy durability and is jam-packed with features that ensure optimal control over your performance, wherever that may be!
- Precision Faders on a compact mixer
- 4 low-noise, high-headroom MDR(Maximum Dynamic Range) mic preamps
- 100 24-bit Digital Effects built in
- High integrity Bi-directional USB
- Stacked Stereo Channels for increased versatility and portability
- Studio quality dynamic control with single knob compressors
- Multiple outputs(Main, Mix 2, headphones & tape)
- Great for beginners or advanced engineers needing a portable mixing solution
- 48-Volt Phantom Power
- Gain knob, high-pass filter switch, 3-band EQ on mono channels
- Multi-segment level metering for efficient operation
Things You Will Get:
|Mixer Type||Analog Mixer|
|Number of Faders||5|
|Aux Sends||1 x Pre|
|Master Outputs||1/4" Stereo|
|Outputs-Main||2 x TRS|
|Outputs Other||2 x RCA|
|Inputs Line||12 x TRS|
|Send/Return I/O||1 x TRS (Send)|
|Hi Z Input||No|
|Headphone Output Type||1/4"|