Samson Expedition XP112A 2-Way Active PA Speaker
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 09/28/21.
With 500 watts of Class D power, the portable XP112A offers booming low end sound with excellent high end punch through its 12-inch extended range low frequency driver and 1-inch compression driver. The back panel of the XP112A offers an XLR-1/4-inch combo input, Volume control knob, Mic/Line selector switch and Peak level LED for easy operation and versatility. The speaker also provides an XLR Link output for daisy chaining additional speakers to expand your PA setup.
The XP112A’s speaker enclosure is constructed of solid polypropylene, ensuring roadworthy durability. The cabinet design also provides a 1 3/8-inch speaker stand mount and dual-angle floor monitor positioning options for flexible setup. For additional convenience and portability, the XP112A offers two large ergonomic carry handles.
Offering stunning sound, power and versatility to portable PA, front of house, floor monitor and fixed installation applications at an affordable price, Samson’s Expedition XP112A offers value for any serious musicians in search of PA support.
- Compact, lightweight Class D 2-way active PA speaker
- 12-inch extended range low frequency driver
- 1-inch compression driver
- 500 watts of power handling
- XLR-1/4-inch combo input with Volume control
- Mic/Line selector switch
- Contour and Ground Lift buttons
- Built-in limiter
- Peak level LED
- XLR Link output allows daisy chaining of additional speakers
- Solid polypropylene enclosure
- Integrated 1 3/8-inch speaker stand mount
- Two large ergonomic carry handles
- Dual-angle floor monitor positioning options
Things You Will Get:
|High Pass Outputs||No|
|Floor Monitor Angle||No|