Samson CT270V Chromatic Clip-On Tuner
- Features a flip-and-spin design that ensures the LCD display window can be easily viewed from nearly any angle.
- Can tune to any of the 12 notes in the chromatic scale, and in nearly any octave.
- Piezoelectric technology used to minimize any interference from nearby noise sources.
- The mounting-clip holds securely, yet won’t mar the instrument finish.
- Auto-Power off after 5 minutes of inactivity to preserves battery life.
The Samson CT270V offers a flip-and-spin design that ensures the LCD display window can be easily viewed from nearly any angle. Bright color backlighting allows the CT270V display to remain clearly visible under any lighting conditions. When tuning, the note name is displayed, along with markers indicating up to 40 cents sharp or flat. A flat note displays red indicators; a sharp note displays yellow indicators. As the note approaches perfect tuning, blue indicators are shown in the display.
The CT270V is a chromatic tuner that can tune to any of the 12 notes in the chromatic scale, and in nearly any octave. The CT17 also has dedicated modes for guitar, bass, ukulele, and violin, which automatically selects the string nearest in pitch to the note played.
The CT270V uses piezoelectric technology to count vibrations in the body of the instrument. The results are highly accurate and minimize any interference from nearby noise sources. The mounting-clip holds securely, yet won’t mar the instrument finish. A single CR2032 button battery delivers over 20 hours of operation. Auto-Power off preserves battery life by turning the CT270V off after 5 minutes of inactivity.
- Students & Music Education
- On-stage Performers; Backstage Techs.
- Studio Musicians, Engineers, and Producers
- Rehearsals, Jam Sessions, Home Recording
Get your Samson CT270V Chromatic Clip-On Tuner today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
Chromatic Tuning Range: A0 (27.50 Hz) to C8 (4186 Hz)
Tuning Precision: 1 Cent
A4 Reference: 430Hz–450Hz
Input: Piezo Sensor (Clip)
Power: 3V (CR2032)