Samson CL7a Condenser Microphone with SR-950 Studio Headphones
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 06/24/21.
- The Samson CL7a Large-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone delivers a balanced, detailed recording perfect for a wide variety of vocal performances.
- Samson SR950 Professional Studio References Headphones with closed-back design, 50 mm drivers, 10Hz-30kHz frequency response, 32Ω impedance, and a Self-adjusting headband for a secure, comfortable fit.
- On-Stage 20' Microphone Cable features heavy duty rubber outer jacket, wire gauge 24awg, and metal XLR connectors
- Ideal for any form of at-home studio environment
- (1) Samson CL7a Large-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone
- (1) Samson SR950 Professional Studio References Headphones
- (1) On-Stage 20' Microphone Cable
The Samson CL7a is a large-diaphragm condenser microphone that delivers balanced, detailed sound from its custom tuned condenser capsule. It features rock-solid construction, and exceptional electronics; it is sure to become the "go-to" mic in your home, project, or professional studio. The CL7a is perfect for capturing an expressive solo vocalist, or for preserving the tonality and presence of instruments such as acoustic guitar, flute, or even upright bass. Plus, the CL7a handles extreme SPLs which makes for an ideal guitar cabinet or overhead drum microphone.
The CL7a is a large diaphragm condenser mic designed for the studio environment. Inside the CL7a capsule is a 1.1" gold-sputtered, 3-micron thick diaphragm that delivers a beautifully lush, balanced sound. The smooth mids and slight high-frequency lift around 15 kHz to create a natural sound that conveys an acoustic ambience when used on instruments, and "breathing space" when used to record vocals.
The cardioid pickup pattern enhances isolation during recording, minimizing the sound captured from other audio sources behind the CL7a microphone. This makes the microphone great for studio and live applications. A selectable two-pole high-pass filter at 100 Hz removes unwanted low frequency content like stage rumble or wind noise.
The robust capsule and electronics are able to withstand tremendous sound pressure levels of up to 147 dB allowing you to capture powerful low frequency content without distortion. The CL7a includes a 10dB attenuation pad, which is used to prevent overloading the onboard preamplifier by lowering the input sensitivity of the microphone preamplifier circuit. This is useful when close miking loud sound sources with very high transient sounds, such as drums, cymbals or brass instruments.
Inside the durable die-cast body, an internal shock-mount provides both protection for capsule, and isolation from vibration noise. The CL7a is a condenser microphone and therefore needs to be operated by connecting a phantom power supply. The CL7a can accommodate phantom power levels from 36 to 52 volts.
Things You Will Get:
|Pop Filter Included||No|