Samson Carbon 49 USB MIDI Controller
The Samson Carbon 49 also features an assignable data encoder and volume slider that provides additional control over audio editing software. The Shift key can be used to adjust up to 14 control parameters for even more control while editing.
The Samson Carbon 49 has a built-in 3-digit, 7-segment LED display, as well as a MIDI output, sustain pedal input and USB port.
Designed with the iPad in mind, the Samson Carbon 49 features an integrated iPad stand that enables the keyboard to be easily used to control MIDI apps on the iPad via Apple’s Camera Connection Kit. And, the Carbon 49 can even be directly powered by the iPad.
The Samson Carbon 49 ships with Native Instruments Komplete Elements software to provide a vast range of instruments and effects for modern music production, composition, and sound design for your desktop computer running Mac OS X or Windows.
- 49-key velocity-sensitive, semi-weighted keyboard
- Assignable data encoder and volume slider
- Shift key for adjusting up to 14 control parameters
- 3-digit, 7-segment LED display provides real-time feedback
- Includes traditional MIDI Out, sustain pedal input and USB connections
- Compact design, perfect for live performance and studio applications
- Dedicated Transpose and Octave buttons, Pitch Bend and Modulation wheels
- Integrated iPad stand
- iPad and USB bus powered
- Includes Native Instruments Komplete Elements software
Things You Will Get:
|MIDI Controller Type||MIDI Keyboard Controller|
|Number of Keys||49 Keys|
|Number of Faders||1|
|Number of Knobs||1|
|Sustain Pedal Input||Yes|
|Power Supply||Bus Powered|