Samson Auro D210 2-Way Active PA Speaker
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 06/24/21.
The Auro D210 packs an impressive 200 watts of Class-D output power plus a custom-designed, heavy-duty 10” long throw, low frequency bass transducer and a 1” high frequency compression driver with 1” throat into its modest 19 pound housing! The bi-amplified power plant sends 150 watts to the low end, along with 50 watts reserved for the top for that ensures better efficiency, tighter bass response and silky smooth high end.
The D210 is a versatile as they come with features like a Balanced Mic/Line input with Volume control Peak LED , as well as an XLR Line Output connector to “daisy-chain” multiple Auro cabinets. Auro offers a Two-band LF and HF shelving equalizer to help sculpt your sound and also features a 45° degree monitor angle so it can pull double duty as a floor monitor as well.
So no matter if you're addressing a group, kicking out the jams, having a block party or taking your tailgate party to the next level, the Samson Auro D210 has you covered either way and will be sure to excite any crowd.
- 200 watt, two-way active loudspeakers for live sound applications
- 150W LF + 50W HF power amplifiers (peak)
- Ultra-wide, flat frequency response
- Custom-designed, heavy-duty, 10” long throw low frequency drivers
- 1” high frequency driver with 1” throat for smooth high-end reproduction
- Balanced Mic/Line input with Volume control and Peak LED
- Two-band LF and HF shelving equalizer
- XLR Line Output connectors to “daisy-chain” multiple Auro cabinets
- Multi-band dynamics processing with audibly transparent limiting
- Internal 24 dB/octave time aligned electronic crossover
- 45° degree monitor angle
- Standard 1 3/8-inch (35mm) speaker stand receptacle
- Versatile, portable design with integrated side handles
- Tuned, ported bass reflex design for extended low end
- Rugged, lightweight polypropylene cabinet construction
Things You Will Get:
|Speaker Type||Powered Speaker|
|HF Driver Size||1"|
|Maximum SPL||113 dB|
|High Pass Outputs||No|
|Inputs||1 x 1/4", 1 x XLR|
|Floor Monitor Angle||Yes|